Features And Types Of Visi Flow Glass
Posted by Admin on October, 20, 2014
Visi Flow Glass is an effective and cost efficient way to visually examine the flow of the fluids and indicate problems if there are any along the industrial process line. It is used in various applications including the power plants, chemical industry, waste water treatment, petroleum industry OEM markets, etc. Visi Flow Glass is available in two series, one is the standard series and the other is the high temperature and pressure series. Here are some of the features of the Visi Flow Glass: Features Of Visi Flow Glass:
- It is available in a variety of styles, materials and sizes to suit a variety of industrial applications;
- It features an economical design tested to the rated pressure offering maximum reliability in harsh operating conditions. It allows for a reliable and quick flow verification;
- It is resistant to leaks as it features an innovative radial seal design that allows for an uninterrupted and constant sealing force between the body and glass lens outside diameter. This sealing method is very useful for providing a long lasting and better seal as compared to the conventional flat seals;
Types of Visi Flow Glass:
- It is designed to work with low maintenance. It features a unique and bolt-on body design that requires no special maintenance and torquing sequence. It is a safe and reliable option for sight flow indicator.
- Bi-Directional Plain-- It is most commonly used in applications where the color and fluidity of the liquid is of prime importance;
- Bi-Directional Flapper-- It is the best way to indicate the opaque liquids and the observations can be made from a distance. The standard flow is from right to left direction;
- Propeller-- It points in either direction to indicate the flow of the liquids. It shows the direction of the liquid flow at a glance;
- Drip tube- It is ideal for gravity intermittent or extremely low flows. It prevents the liquid from dripping. It is used only for vertical lines.
The Float Type Level Switch Exporters
offer the Visi Flow Sight Glass in different specifications to suit various industrial requirements. The models made of stainless steel, ductile iron, bronze and carbon steel are available in different sizes with different temperature and pressure ratings.
This entry was posted on October, 20, 2014 at 12 : 46 pm and is filed under Level Switches. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.